2021 Mountain Woods Covid-19 Policies
Golfers will not be permitted on the property until 30 minutes prior to their tee time. Should you arrive earlier, we ask you to please remain in your vehicle until such time.
- Golfers who have recently returned from abroad must quarantine for 14 days prior to entering Mountain Woods Golf Club property. As ruled by the Federal Government of Canada.
- Golfers who have systems related to COVID-19 are asked to stay home and contact 811 and follow the direction of public health.
- Everyone (with the exception of your friends and family bubble) must maintain social distancing while at the golf course. The recommended minimum distance is 6 feet or 2 meters.
- Tee times are to be booked online or over the phone. Should you book online we ask you to pay online to assist our staff during this challenging time.
- Please provide all player names at least the day before play.
- A maximum of 5 customers will be permitted in the golf shop. Plexiglass has been installed to help protect our staff and guests.
- Power Carts: Friends & family bubble players are now permitted to drive in the same power cart. Should you prefer to ride alone Mountain Woods Golf Club will honor your request, without any additional cost.
- Rental Push Carts will be available.
- We will not be providing club or pushcart storage at this time.
- Rental clubs will be available.
- The driving range will require a reservation and only those members and guests who have a reserved time will be permitted on the property. (no spectators) There will be balls out for your use, no baskets will be used. We will reserve times on the driving range every hour. Players will be allocated a maximum of 45 minutes to hit balls at which point a staff member will ask everyone to pack up and leave the property or check-in for their round of golf with the starter. Staff will use the remaining 15 minutes to sterilize the practice balls in each station prior to the next group arriving for their 45 minutes of practice. Please do not arrive at the practice area more than 5 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Mountain Woods Golf Club will be operating with 10 minute tee times intervals.
- All players will be required to check into the professional shop located downstairs on the right side of the clubhouse.
- The washrooms upstairs off the main dining room will be open and only one member or guest will be provided access at a time.
- All staff including on-course player assistants or ambassadors will ensure all golfers are adhering to the policies set above.
- There will be no rakes in the bunkers, no ball wash machines, no sand/ seedboxes, and all holes have been modified to prevent the golf ball from getting down to the bottom of the hole. The flagstick must not be touched.
- The Canteen will be open. Hours will vary depending on occupancy
- A limited number of tables & chairs will be set up on the back patio and inside.
- These tables are not to be combined.
- No additional chairs are to be added to any tables.